Monday, June 11, 2012

Running!

This year in gym class we had a running unit. We trained for about 6 weeks. The first time we ran for 5 minutes, then 10, then 15, ok you get the idea. On 5.30.12 we had our test. The scale of grades:  15 min = C   30 min = B  45 min = A. 
The scale of the medals: 15 min = Bronze  35 min = Silver  60 min = Gold

Guess what? I got an A and a gold medal!!!!! Everyone in my class got a gold and an A, except for one boy. He got a B and a silver medal.    Frau Odermatt has ordered the medals already. I am really proud because that is half the time my parents ran in the marathon ( see www.bachmansabroad.blogpot.com or facebook for further info on that ) in May. YIPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think any gym teacher would do that in America!

No comments:

Post a Comment