Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It has been a long time!

   Wow! It's been over two months since I last blogged. Since the Nutcracker is over I haven't really thought about it. Well, I will start from where I left off.
    Christmas was awesome! I decided to buy myself a mini iPad, from which I am blogging right now. All of my family gave me money.  Two weeks after Christmas and I finally saved up enough to get it. Finally I had my own i-something. Seeing as how my mom has an iPad, my brother has an iTouch, and my dad also has an iPad. So now I have my own! YAHOOOO!!!!
     We still hadn't gotten any snow by New Years. For New Years my brother and I had a couple friends over and we counted down then went crazy! It was a lot of fun.
      Last weekend we FINALLY got snow! Not much snow, but it was still the same tiny, white crystals that we knew. I invited some friends over and we sledded down the hill in my backyard. That was also really fun.
       So now here we are today. Nothing really exciting happening except for tomorrow I have to write a paper for the state. They give me a topic and a have to write a narrative story on it. I generally like creative writing, so that shouldn't be too bad.
       My favorite video game is, like many children everywhere, Minecraft. Minecraft is a virtual world where you can explore, build things, and just generally be creative. It is really fun, but slightly addicting.
                               That's all for now! Hope to write soon!
                                                      -Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment